My personal mission is helping people achieve true financial freedom so they can be more generous with their time and money.
- Leading financial ministry (Financial Peace University) at Mariners Church in Mission Viejo, CA
- Financial Coach for Crown and Compass – Finances God’s Way stewardship ministries
- Financial coaching training received from Good Sense Financial Ministries and Crown Money Map Coaching programs
- Board of directors member for Compass – Finances God’s Way, TX
- Freelance personal finance blogger for various websites
- Church small group leader for Crown biblical based financial study
- Speaker at the JumpStart National Educator’s Conference in support of financial literacy for kids
- Speaker on stewardship for men’s, women’s, children’s and premartial ministries
I was born and raised in MO, the “Show Me State”, lived in Texas for 15 years and now living in sunny SoCal with my wife and two kids. I enjoy spending time with my family, fitness, relaxing at the beach, reading and learning as much as I can about stewardship, entrepreneurship and leadership.
A few more things about me:
- Favorite place to vacation: the Hawaiian islands
- Married to my amazing wife for 14 years and have two children
- Played collegiate soccer and my dream growing up was to become a professional soccer player. I didn’t make it but met my wife at a soccer game 🙂
- I love coffee. The stronger the better, always with cream and no sugar
- I’ve worked in enterprise software delivery for over 18 years. You can learn more about my professional experience in this area by visiting my LinkedIn profile
- Jobs not on my resume include busboy, waiting tables, copy machine sales intern and car wash attendant
- I’m a wannabe surfer. Right now, I enjoy cruising around on my standup paddle board
- My favorite 4 wheels is the Jeep Wrangler
- My wife and I budget grandma style with cash envelopes. It changed our lives. We thank Dave Ramsey and FPU for that
You can connect with me on the following social networks:
Have questions? Contact me here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.